I'm faced with a challenging MIDI problem.

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
synthbum
Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 pm

x

I'm faced with a challenging MIDI problem.

I already know that FL studio10 imports MIDI notes but it doesn't include MIDI wheel data nor MIDI wheel modulation data on MIDI notes. Ableton live and Cakewalk sonar lets you import all your MIDI data including wheel datas but FL studio doesn't do all that and it makes you pretty much limited of what you can do as far as importing previous MIDI data recorded from other DAW's. I want to be able to import a full blown midi note data with all parameters included with my previous mod wheeling techniques. What do I need to do to accomplish this? Are there any updates especially for importing wheel modulations inside midi notes? Let me know. By the way I even tried recording midi from my controller. It could be any midi controller since FL reads the pichbend data but not the modulation wheel data. Something to do with the midi light being on green and not red inside the FL studio? What do I need to do to get all this working? Again are there any updates to record and import all of midi audimations to work with VSTi's instead of just relying on GM or LSD whatever you call it? I guess I would have to be working with two DAW's for now.

synthbum
Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 am

x

Re: I'm faced with a challenging MIDI problem.

I think nevermind since I stumbled on how the d...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”