Is there a way to turn off all the plug ins I didnt pay for?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
oscorp
Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:21 pm

x

Is there a way to turn off all the plug ins I didnt pay for?

I have the PRODUCER EDITION of FL Studio. The only thing driving me nuts about FL Studio is that I do NOT want to have any extra demos outside of what I already own/purchsed in the producer edition. For example, I don't want to work on a track for hours, save it, then find out down the road that I used some synth or audio effect that has now locked out or deleted part of my hard work. I want it to be COMPLETELY STRIPPED DOWN to ONLY PRODUCER EDITION. Is there any way I can do this? I have asked about this before and got a list of instruments/effects/synths that aren't in the producer edition but is there a simpler way to fully get rid of these without having to do so manually (and still not even know if the list is reliable)?

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:48 am

x

Re: Is there a way to turn off all the plug ins I didnt pay

No, but you can remove them from the favorites ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”