Morphine lags when loading plugin or changing presets

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
samrocks1
Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:17 am

x

Morphine lags when loading plugin or changing presets

I searched the forum for an hour or two and couldn't find anything quite like this problem. This has been a problem for me for since I bought it in September 2010 and on three different computers I've used over that time. I hoped that an update would clear it up and just left it alone. Any time I add the Morphine plugin (VST or FL) to a project it freezes up FL Studio for about 10 seconds and when I select a different preset within Morphine it also freezes up FL Studio for about 5 seconds. The problem persists no matter what DirectSound Device I select (ASIO, etc.). I have installed FL Studio and Morphine on a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro 64-bit and also on a Windows 7 Pro 64-bit machine I've run for a while. They both immediately have the same problem. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling FL Studio and Morphine as well as messing with every setting I could think of to no end. Morphine runs normally if I'm not adding an instance of Morphine or changing the preset in Morphine. All other functions of FL Studio are fine. I can run any of the other plugins I have with out a problem.

My current machine is an ASUS U36SD:
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i5-2430M CPU 2.40GHz
4 GB Ram
640GB 5400RPM HDD (2 partitions)

Thanks in advance!
-Sam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:28 pm

x

Re: Morphine lags when loading plugin or changing presets

Hm, that's strange, as it's all instantaneous h...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:45 pm

x

Re: Morphine lags when loading plugin or changing presets

Could you try the latest beta version of Morphi...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”