Presets vanished

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Enidox
Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:59 pm

x

Presets vanished

I recently purchased some additional presets for Toxic Biohazard and after the update, all the original "best," presets were missing from the plugin. I went in to my FL studio downloads folder and could still see them there, but cannot figure out how to get my preferred presets back. After installing my 8th regkey for the night I am done trying to fix this problem. I can see all the presets I can access, the ones I use to have, and ones I own and can't access, but can only use the "Ambient Texture," or "Basses," ones (If I have TB open and select one of the "Basses," files from my new drop down menu).

Additionally, the attached image is now present in my FL studio showing all the new presets and none of the old ones. I'm very glad I had a project saved with one of the original presets so I at least saved LED Persona Toxic.

All other AED, LED, and other "best," presets are gone. I would very much like them back.

Additionally, all of my loop/sample content downloaded from image-line has gone missing, would also like that back since I can see it in my downloads folder, but it keeps telling me to re-download it and never shows up in the program for me to use. My RegKey is also apparently outdated even though I have downloaded 10 of them over the past 8 hours trying to get new content that I have purchased. I am unsure if these issues are related, but am posting them just in case they are.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:00 am

x

Re: Presets vanished

It looks for its presets in the shared data fol...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”