FL10 projects don't load correct PoiZone presets in FL11

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kevinovsky
Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:34 am

x

FL10 projects don't load correct PoiZone presets in FL11

After updating to FL v11.1.1 (from FL10.x), it seems that instances of PoiZone in my older .flp projects can't find/load whatever preset the instrument/project was saved with. They load with 'Arp Classic VA ToTc', which is the default preset/sound when adding a new instance of PoiZone. The latest version of PoiZone that comes with FL11 is v2.4.4. I don't know what version of PoiZone the original .flp's were using.

To reiterate, when I open any .flp that was last saved with FL10, instances of PoiZone that were using presets are all set to the default 'Arp' preset, which is not correct... I'm guessing PoiZone can't find the preset that's encoded in the file? Maybe the presets moved to a new location or something?

If I look at the list of presets in PoiZone, all ~250 are there - it's just that older .flp's can't seem to find them anymore.

I'd really like my older songs to sound the same as they used to :[

Thanks for any help!

- Kevin

reflex
Site Admin
Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:45 am

x

Re: FL10 projects don't load correct PoiZone presets in FL11

I'm afraid this is a known issue that can't be ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”