Keeping Effects To Mix Tracks Separate

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bankrom
Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:28 pm

x

Keeping Effects To Mix Tracks Separate

Hello, I would appreciate some help on this. I'm a little new to FL Studio 11. So in the mixer, I have a few mixer tracks for different guitar tones and effects, everything recorded via Edison. Now I want to record some vocals for the song, however when I assign Edison as an effect to the new mixer track and say something into the mic, the rest of the mixer tracks that also have Edison as an effect pick up this signal. And the distortion that is supposed to be only for the guitars also affect the vocal track. I can obviously just turn off the effects for those mixer tracks but of course I would want to keep everything the way I want it to sound while recording vocals. Same goes for wanting to record some clean guitar versus distorted guitar, even if I have no distortion effects loaded on my clean guitar mixer track, the other tracks' effects will carry over to the new track. Any advice on this? Thanks!

9loops
Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:43 pm

x

Re: Keeping Effects To Mix Tracks Separate

you should check the routing in the mixer, seem...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”