Bugs bugs bugs: Toxic Biohazard on OS X

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mango
Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:01 am

x

Bugs bugs bugs: Toxic Biohazard on OS X

Hi guys

I'm running OS X 10.9.5, and recently installed Toxic Biohazard v1.2.4. I own it and installed the regkey. I've had the following problems:

REAPER 32bit:
VSTi: GUI does not respond at all. The default 1SEQ Toxitar patch does load, so the preset library is theoretically functional. I just can't change anything.

AUi:
1. GUI responds perfectly, but when I load a song with an instance of Toxic, the GUI displays settings for the default 1SEQ Toxitar patch, even though it loads the correct sound (whatever custom sound I was using in the song). The MOD matrix seems to display correctly, but the effects, chorus and oscillators all display settings for Toxitar until I click on them. I have to turn off the UI (Reaper allows this; gives me a bunch of sliders for all the controls) to be able to see the correct positions. Not ideal.

2. Also specific to the AU plugin, if I delete an instance of Toxic (either the instrument on the track, or the track itself), Reaper immediately crashes. This doesn't happen with the VST version.

Garageband X (x64):
AUi:
1. This AU version loads in demo mode, despite me having a regkey.
2. When it loads, it loads a basic sine wave (as if I clicked "reset device"), and the "preset browser" is completely empty as if looking in the wrong place for my patches. If I click "options > Load Patch" it opens in the correct place, showing me the "Best" folder.

The only thing I haven't tried (and don't intend to) is installing an app that will run the 64-bit VST.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:34 am

x

Re: Bugs bugs bugs: Toxic Biohazard on OS X

Sorry for the delay, I'll get back to you after...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:18 am

x

Re: Bugs bugs bugs: Toxic Biohazard on OS X

There are new versions of these plugins. Could ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”