GMS as a Plugin

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cyberfx
Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:17 am

x

GMS as a Plugin

How can I use GMS in Ableton ? I'm a noob on VST plugins and related stuff, but I think it is a fruity problem not an issue with Ableton. There does not seem to be an independent .dll file but rather a .dll file that still requires other folders and files and has a lot of dependencies. Where can I find the independent 64-bit .dll file to drag into my Ableton VST folder ? Is there one at all ? GMS does work when I copy the dependent .dll file and all the other files (Graphics, Sounds,...) into my Ableton plugin folder, but first of all conflicts with file names occur due to the numerous picture files and secondly GMS is only available in demo mode then even though I purchased it. I ran my activation key multiple times but GMS does not bother to leave demo mode which is quite annoying. And by the way, can I use other Fruity Generatos in Ableton or are they all locked to FL Studio ? I tried to copy VST extensions like BassBoost or Reverb to Ableton, but they all don't show up. Why is this ? Is it because these are 32-bit versions ? But I mean there is the 64-bit version of Fl Studio avalialbe on my PC shouldn't there be 64-bit versions of the VSTs then ?... Please help, this drives me crazy òó Fruity Generators rock and I would hate having to groove without them in future.

Blaster
Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:07 pm

x

Re: GMS as a Plugin

Don't make double posts. Just reply to the orig...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”