need help with Toxic Midi CC Modulation

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
happykyd
Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:00 am

x

need help with Toxic Midi CC Modulation

noobish to some no doubt, but i tried all day goddammit :) i have a Edirol PCR-M30, though i don't think that matters, it's a generic midi question, i hav the FL patch loaded, the right controller setups in FL Midi Options etc, etc, i have tried researching this on the boards without any luck

tried to get a midi knob assigned to modulate anyting on Toxic via the matrix without success. i can get velocity of piano roll notes and/or struck keys on the M30 to modulate functions.

i tried assigning Knob 6 which the FL Studio map says is CC21(15) (what the hell does the 15 designate?) through the Midi matrix and get nothing. the midi light shows green when i turn it. other knobs work both pre-assigned as per the FL map for M30 which i have loaded into the M30 or as and when i assign them on the fly.

i can manually assign Knob 6 to anything and control it. it then shows up as Ch 1 Controller 21

from my noob viewpoint the Ch # is a worry as i have no way of knowing if it matters and if it does how to line them up properly.

all help greatly appreciated :)

CosmicOrgasm
Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:42 pm

x

two ways to access the modulation either you c...

happykyd
Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 pm

x

many thnx i will play around with these

happykyd
Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:36 pm

x

had a quick look and i dont know if we're on th...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CosmicOrgasm
Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:15 am

x

Its because you have to send the signal to the ...

CosmicOrgasm
Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:20 am

x

As for the after touch, What i do is , you pres...

jabber
Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:11 am

x

Re: need help with Toxic Midi CC Modulation

Thanks for the advice. My Modweehl wasn't conn...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”