Two sessions of recordings "saved" but not saved

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Andreasl
Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:29 pm

x

Two sessions of recordings "saved" but not saved

I am so angry right now, i have wasted a whole day, with vocal recordings, i saved from time to time, but then the last time i saved i got a message something like this "temporary folder unable to save". I can't tell you the exact wording, since it was 3-4am in the night.
And i figured hey, i hope it saved anyway. I mean i have to close down the software, so i did and opened it. And nothing was saved!??!?!?!?!?
This bug is the worst i have ever encountered in FL Studio, EVER!
I hope a bug fix will come for this in the future.
It's not a memory issue. Since the computer have 339gb left of harddrive space, 4gb of ram 2,53dualcore, etc. So what the f**k is the problem with the temporary folder? I feel like crying.
I really do.
I'm sorry, please understand that i am very pissed about this. I hate having to re-record 3450340534times because of the software not working like it should :(
I hope this is an known bug, so it get's fixed in later fl studio versions, where can i get the latest updates? Cause my software is 9.1 i think.
Maybe i should delete all recordings inside of the recorded folder? Funny thing is that some of the recordings ARE in the "recorded folder" but i hate having to drag in samples, and "fix them perfectly in time" Etc, it would take longer then it does to just record the damn shit whole over again!
:(
HELP!!!!!

vic
Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:35 pm

x

What's the bug, sorry? An error message came u...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:37 pm

x

How are you recording? Into Edison or another w...

Andreasl
Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:56 pm

x

I record via the playlist. I love the way that ...

nucleon
Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

x

How many tracks and for how long were you recor...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 pm

x

FL has a memory meter in the toolbar. Check tha...

Andreasl
Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

x

5-6 hours, maybe. How many tracks? Does it real...

Andreasl
Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 pm

x

vic wrote:What's the bug, sorry? An error mess...

Andreasl
Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:12 pm

x

Andreasl wrote:vic wrote:What's the bug, sorry?...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”