Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Wired-up
Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:57 am

x

I wish i could win this so badly

I am a young producer who just started using fl studio about 6 months ago and I love the program. I don't want to feel like I am sucking up to Image-Line, nor do I want to beg but I feel as if I really need this money. I struggled just to buy the software and then found out that half the vst's necessary to proper production were in demo mode. I want to someday achieve my goal of producing an album. I want to make it all on Fl but i feel like i need more vsts like Harmor, toxic biohazard, sytrus, newtone, pitcher, and maximus to really make my music stand out. I am surprised that your company has been around for 20 years, and i wish to congratulate you, but also ask that you take my post into to consideration and make this more of a "who needs this the most" rather than just a random giveaway. Thank you. I really enjoy Fl studio. Its super dope :) Here is a song i made using a few samples and The G.M.S synthesizer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pamplemousse
Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:45 pm

x

Re: I wish i could win this so badly

I really don't get the point of your post. Lots...

Cali Crazed
Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 am

x

Re: I wish i could win this so badly

The composure of your track is nice. Very diffe...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”