Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
lid6j86
Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 pm

x

Deeper Elements

Good News!

Deeper Elements has started and is looking for talent in producing and in mixing. First of all, Deeper Elements is a new electronic label founded by myself, Marco Valencia, and Jimmy. We play in clubs throughout the midwest, and Jimmy has also played in Europe as a world-class DJ. The good news is although we just started, we have great prospects for our future and those who wish to invest in us. We are planning on starting shows as early as this summer 2010.

We are looking for talent, young or old it does not matter. We primarily play and produce house, techno, progressive, and tech. Our production will shift as need be as time goes.

Send us your tracks to deeperelements@gmail.com. We will listen to your tracks and let you know what we think. I am currently the primary producer of the group, but we are looking for more, and we will all listen to your tracks. If you want an idea of what we are looking for, listen to artists such as Umek, Henry Saiz, or various R.P.O. mixes. Please post a reply and email us at deeperelements@gmail.com if you are interested.

I am looking forward to hearing your tracks!

David Torrey

lid6j86
Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:58 pm

x

thanks to everyone who submitted. I will e-mai...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”