FXTeleport Controllers (Look Inside!)

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Yish In Your Ear
Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:18 am

x

FXTeleport Controllers (Look Inside!)

I am creating some FXTeleport LAN Controllers via FLSynthmaker and its FLStudio "Internal Controller" Modules which allow you to link custom items in SM to anything that can be linked in FLStudio.

NOTE: The FX TELEPORT Developer went out of business some time ago and is giving the software away on their website, so just GOOGLE it.

For the unaware, FXTeleport is a Networking VST server application that makes it possible to use a second PC to power your VSTs, thus saving CPU processing on the Main(Host) Machine, it allows you to use the VST/VSTi's as if they were on your main(Host) PC, including saving with your project(flp). The only catch is that the VST GUI Interface for the networked plugins can only be seen and edited on the Networked PC, so on the Main(Host) PC in place of the VST interface there is a generic panel from FXTeleport allowing the adjustment of latency and a few other rendering things, though no controls of the VST's themselves.

But!, though the ingenuity of FLStudio's Internal Controllers, the Networked VSTs controls still show up in the Parameters under the Browser, allowing you to link them to controllers such as Midi Controllers, internal controllers a la Formula Controller, Control Surface etc.

Realizing this I Dove in, took about a day to get reacquainted with Knobman and fix some things that seem broken in Synthmaker.

I'm not quite finish but here's a Preview of my My First Project:

FXT Satson Channel Controller:
FXT Satson Controller.png
The 12 db/oct controller is not available in the Parameters in FlStudio, so that will not be surfaced here.

Note: The VU meter reflects what's coming out of the actual Satson Networked VST because this controller is placed after the Teleported VST in the FLStudio mixer(or you can also use Patcher for single vst slot use). I'm still working on the actual VU meters and will replace this one with a new meter I'm making from scratch. Got to get the ballistics understood and corrected, and also need to add a couple of icons and labels for the knobs.

Any tips or suggestions are welcome, especially with getting the VU meter right.

P.S. If I ever get off my lazy assbone, be on the lookout for some real VST effects from me in the Future.

thanks for looking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yish In Your Ear
Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:34 am

x

Re: FXTeleport Controllers (Look Inside!)

A little short Progress update: FXT SC2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yish In Your Ear
Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 am

x

Re: FXTeleport Controllers (Look Inside!)

I should be done with this tonight and I will p...

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”