HELP , how to Load data(PNG) using a start folder location?

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ricciardo
Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:50 pm

x

HELP , how to Load data(PNG) using a start folder location?

Hello, i would like to have some information about how to (if possible) to load bitmap skin files and other data elements using a start folder primitive...(external from the plugin)

per example i would like to use the default: C:\FLstudio 10\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Quadralog\data\

and save there key files like audio\text wave format binary´s\ PNG format backgrounds and stuff,
i have been researching on how to use primitives, as Sysfolder , Startfolder, i have discovered pretty interesting stuff really, but i dont know exacly how to implement it, i assume the idea is to use
the path directory and the file name to automaticly make the .dll recognize it, but i dont know exacly how to make it work... PLEASE if someone knows how to do this, tell me, i just need an example...

by the way, here´s a shot of my latest prototype...

i would like to use the default plugin path to store the backgrounds since the plugin will have multiple pages, a large data on binary´s (wave forms)
so far i havent had problems, the plugin running it self totaly from the .dll is not much eavier, but as this is supposed to be a a work-horse plugin (use toons of instances per project) would be nice to having it
load no more than 20/25 mb per instance, wich i assume with SM its only possible using an external path directory for certain components...

Ricciardo
Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:38 pm

x

Re: HELP , how to Load data(PNG) using a start folder locati

YEESS!!! i found it!! on Flowstone forum an u...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”