Presenting Moggnum Plugin

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ricciardo
Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:01 pm

x

Presenting Moggnum Plugin

Hi, this is the plugin i have been working out...

its a pretty small and compact so far, and very light also, i barely used more than 2000 components to do this plugin, wich makes it very fast and light on memory

i managed to do some things i wished, firstly the oscillator tables are not static, their functionality works on an open angular morph, wich combines all the wave forms...
meaning that you go from a Saw shape into a Sine in transition per example... and if you notice, there are 2 select wave tables, with a strange "screw" on the midle of the plugin...
well that center will make the two select forms to re-shape again, increasing the possibilities of default shape...

this isnt supposed to be a complicated synth so far, its a one oscillator that is suposed to be very flexible and then there are some fx that will affect the signal.. like Fm, Crush, vibrato, as well as the drive distortion
on the filter...

this plugin isnt finished, as i am working on very small fx modules to add on a downside "rack" like wich may contain simple delay, chorus a compressor and a tone unit...

there arent "preset" mode on the plugin so far, you may test it, but it will not save presets or be able to do automations...

for people interested on experiment this, there is a download avaliable...
this works as an FLplugin, so you have to install this on your [Flstudio main directory] /plugins/generators/

i would apreciate feedback in order to optimize it, if someone find something thats wrong or that it doesnt "sound" good feel free to inform
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”