Testing a Bug - Help Please! (Quick & Easy)

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Perfect Human
Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 pm

x

Testing a Bug - Help Please! (Quick & Easy)

Hey there, I need a hand testing out a couple bugs if you could spare a minute to do so. :)

This is really simple. Basically just download the project files, load them into Flowstone, and see if they mess up the way I describe.

First Test:
Evil Buzz Noise.fsm
Download this, open in Flowstone. IMPORTANT: Make sure you have Fruity Limiter on the master track and that you've turned your volume down low!
Now make sure nothing is selected (click inside the FS interface), and then simply press the delete key. This will probably spit out an infinite signal which will slam into the limiter and make an unpleasant buzzing sound. If not, try disconnecting and reconnecting some wires a couple times. If still nothing happens, cool, just let me know.

Second Test:
wireless 20 bug.fsm
Download this, open in Flowstone. This one shouldn't make any sound. You'll see towards the bottom a "mono readout" and a float value attached to a M2F. The value of both of these will probably show '20.' Now simply connect the float on the left ('0') to the "Frequency" input on the middle module. The two aforementioned values will probably go to '0.' Disconnect it again and they'll probably go back to '20.' If not, let me know!

I'm using FL 11.0.2 with Flowstone 3.0.2, so if you're using a different version it might be helpful to let me know.
Thanks a bunch!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xoma
Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:16 am

x

Re: Testing a Bug - Help Please! (Quick & Easy)

I justed tested it. Everything went just like y...

Dozius
Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:35 pm

x

First one is just the "evaluator" module output...

Dozius
Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:22 pm

x

Perfect Human wrote:Dozius, first of all thanks...

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”