How do I make a button go back to normal on mouse release?

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Skez
Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:01 pm

x

How do I make a button go back to normal on mouse release?

Good evening everyone!

I am trying to make a panic button to stop all sound much like FL Studio's Ctrl+H.
You can see that it works to press but it stays at "On" instead of going back to "Off".

Simply put, normally it would be as the first picture (Off), and on mouse button down (well a simple left-click) it switches do the right picture (On). And when releasing the mouse button it goes back to the first picture (Off).
big-red-button.jpg
This shouldn't be that hard to do right? Do I have to use Ruby or maybe it's possible without it? Hopefully it is because when it comes to Ruby I'm not quite there yet.

I also attached the project for this button only, I don't want to out my "super-incredible-killer-of-all-other-synths" ;D Or more like I don't want to show the world how bad I am at making this stuff :$ I am just playing around currently, it's fun as h*ll and I'm learning new things every day by just "playing around". And I have a friend whom I got to love the program as well and we help each other out whenever we can. It's almost like when I found FL Studio 3.5.6 back when I was 13-14 years old like 12-13 years ago. I feel like a kid again. FlowStone is just amazing.
Instead of using the FL Studio version I'll probably buy it someday. But am I correct in assuming it's like "a rental"? I'm looking at their Buy-page right now and it says FlowStone + 12 months upgrade cover. So I guess I am only "renting" it for 12 months? Oh well, that's for future me to decide, right now I am just having fun while learning :D

Good evening all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”