slicex is not taking notes from the sequencer board

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HSJIII
Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:29 am

x

slicex is not taking notes from the sequencer board

I have a project which uses slicex as a sampler, in the sequencer. (I'm using that because the fl sampler is doing excessive disk reads in fl 64, with some samples, in my environment, and I can't find a direct solution to that -- tried disabling disk reads and also disabled "keep long files on disk", for this 192/32bit float 5mb wav sample, but it keeps hammering the disk with repeated reads, and it's wrecking the real time sound)... So in the slicex channel of the sequencer, I keyed in the notes for slicex to play, but it only plays c5. It doesn't play any other note. The only way around this is to open up the piano roll for that pattern, and key in the sequence, there, instead. I suppose that's okay as a workaround, but I like the quickness of the sequencer display, sometimes, and also -- somehow the sequencer has a unique sound, relative to what you hear when you put things into piano roll (i'm really not sure why that is, but it's got something to do with built-in attack, sustain and decay settings, i think..maybe). Anyhow, am I wrong in thinking this might be a bug? (it might actually be 2 bugs, if you consider the sampler's disk reads).

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”