Project Playlist Derped Hard... :(

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Malikhi
Wed May 01, 2013 9:02 pm

x

Project Playlist Derped Hard... :(

So every time, and it does this EVERY TIME!, I'm working on a project and I decide to have a track play for x amount of time then quit, FL decides that it needs to play for eternity. So check this, I'll try and spell it out as best I can:

Measure Marker = /
Track A = @
Track B = &
Track C = (

----------/--------/---------/--------/---------/---------/--------/---------/
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ - A is meant to play at all times

--------------------&&&&&&&&&----------------------------------------- - B is only meant to play for this duration

-------------------------------------------------(((((((((((((((((((--------- - C is only meant to play for this duration

Now we press play, and things are normal.

But wait, we get to track B now, okay, it picks up right where it's meant to.

WHAT?!?!? Track B should have stopped by now, but it's still playing in loop, Oh my!?!?!

Now we have A,B, AND C playing all at the same time. Well at least we're at the end and they'll stop right?

WRONG! When the project loops back to the first measure, B and C are STILL PLAYING!!! Oh my! is going on?

FL Studio seriously needs a customer support number. This is my third post about this, and I've been trying to get an answer for over a month. I know this may sound like a dick thing to say, but I didn't pay upwards of $300 to have a program not work right and then NOT be able to get any help on it. Sorry about the venting, I hope you guys understand why I'm upset. So, can someone help me figure this out?

nucleon
Wed May 01, 2013 9:13 pm

x

Re: Project Playlist Derped Hard... :(

Are you triggering loops in sampler channels vi...

Malikhi
Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 am

x

Re: Project Playlist Derped Hard... :(

Ya know, that makes a bit of sense. I'm a littl...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”