Fruity Wrapper not sending MIDI CC's

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dr. G
Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:55 pm

x

Fruity Wrapper not sending MIDI CC's

I recently got an awesome MIDI keyboard controller, and am reveling in the fact that I finally have a Pitch Bend Wheel and a Modwheel and knobs and sliders and all that awesome stuff to control my music. But as I was enjoying this, an issue came to light.

When using FL Native plugins, MIDI CC's work just fine. I right-click a knob, click Link to Controller, move the control I want, and I'm done. But when using VST's, Fruity Wrapper will only send MIDI note data and velocity. In many cases I can right-click a control and select MIDI Learn, but I can move my controller all day and nothing happens.

It's only an issue in VST Plugins. Take for instance, Native Instruments Massive. I have the plugin and the standalone. In the standalone, MIDI CC's and the MIDI Learn function work just fine. When I run the VST in FL Studio however, it doesn't work.

I can get around the problem by opening a VST in Patcher. When doing this, I can manually activate individual parameters, then right-click the node and select Link to Controller. That's a bit of a pain to do though, and I've recently been having bugs with Kontakt 5 VST running in such a setup.

Thanks, guys!

-Dr. G

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:03 pm

x

Re: Fruity Wrapper not sending MIDI CC's

Choose "Browse parameters" from the plugin (wra...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”