Weird behavior of the mixer in detached mode

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jnalanko
Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:52 pm

x

Weird behavior of the mixer in detached mode

Hey, there's one thing that's been bugging me in the mixer for a while. I have two screens, so usually have the mixer in detached mode in my second monitor. However under certain conditions when I click on an effect slot of a track, the focus of the mixer shifts to the master track and the user interface of the effect not opened. This does not happen on an empty project, but if I add any plugin like say, FL keys, this happens.

I've attached a test project to this message. The problem can be reproduced as follows:

1) Open the project in FL studio 11
2) Select mixer track "Insert 1"
3) Click on the effect slot with Fruity Reeverb 2 to open it, and then a second time
4) The focus will shift to the master track and Fruity Reeverb will be hidden

This is a problem for me. Often times an effect interface is hidden somewhere under a ton of other stuff on the screen, and I'd like to find the interface by clicking on its effect slot, but instead it puts the focus on master track and does not show the effect interface. I then have to find the correct mixer track again and click on the effect slot again, after which I get the interface. Weirdly enough this does not happen if the FL keys plugin (or any other plugin, such as Spectrasonics Omnisphere) is not in the project. The problem also does not happen if I set the FL keys instance as detached, or un-detach the mixer.

Thanks for reading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gol
Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:22 am

x

Re: Weird behavior of the mixer in detached mode

it's all normal. If you close the reverb, the r...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”