Patcher wires are not connecting; nobs returning bad value

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HSJIII
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:28 am

x

Patcher wires are not connecting; nobs returning bad value

This behavior started when I dragged a deactivated peak controller into the patcher (with "save plugin state as") from a mixer insert. The peak controller was linked to 2 surface controls on the patcher when I dragged it into the patch itself (from the same insert as the patch). Now that the controller is inside the patch, wires will not connect any clear route between the peak controller and the surface inputs... even if I delete the peak controller and replace it, wires will not connect any complete controller signal route from the controller to surface nobs. If I replace everything and connect the controller signal route, it refuses to let a peak controller accept audio input to generate a signal. This file has somehow become corrupted. I think it had to do with the preexisting links to the surface, but I was not able to get a new patcher file to do this. If I delete the patcher instance and reload the custom patch plugin preset it is still broken.

To verify what I'm saying:
Try to drag the audio out from the EQ to the peak controller with control signal outputs... it does not connect.
Try to connect the control signal output on the other peak controller to the ffc's... it does not connect either one.

As a second bug, the ffc nobs controlled by the surface control, "slip", are not sending the right value according to their formulas.

To verify that:
Turn the surface nob and see (look at the values on the ffc's it governs - they change value "sort of", but not the right range of values).

By the way, the fst file is for a patcher (of course).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:48 pm

x

Re: Patcher wires are not connecting; nobs returning bad val

You can't create loops in Patcher. For example,...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:47 am

x

Re: Patcher wires are not connecting; nobs returning bad val

HSJIII wrote:The ffc off that crossfade nob is ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”