64 Bit exporting fine until..

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Digital_Tremolo
Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:33 am

x

64 Bit exporting fine until..

Exported a track I was nearly finished with a few times, but when I went back and tweaked the Parametric Equalizer 2 on the Battery 4 mixer channel, then went to export again and noticed I'd been exporting at 128-point, I changed it to 512-point and it wouldn't start exporting.

I had to ctrl+alt+del to close the program (I waited at least a few minutes before this). I opened it up again and tried once more, but met with the same error so I exited the same way as before and when I tried exporting again at 128-point as I did before, it wouldn't move at all either.

Eventually I opened it up in the 32 bit version (both 11.1) and was able to export it in 512-point sync with no problem, and it was relatively a fast process.

However, I'm utilizing enough open instances of Kontakt, that there's hardly any ram available in the 32 bit version, so I would like to keep using the 64 bit version if possible.

Here's the project file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Digital_Tremolo
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:52 pm

x

Re: 64 Bit exporting fine until..

I just got these errors out of the blue on my d...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Digital_Tremolo
Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 pm

x

Woot, woot! I fixed it. By replacing every Ko...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:56 am

x

Is the 32bit version or the 64bit version of Ko...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”