FL Not opening project after playlist audio source renamed

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HSJIII
Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:51 am

x

FL Not opening project after playlist audio source renamed

If you add a playlist audio clip and rename the source file FL does not open the project file anymore (at all), and it doesn't explain why, either. I just ran through this experience (I had made a sample and exported it -- then renamed it for consistency with the other ones) ...and FL stopped loading the project file with the playlist audio clip. It did not explain why... it didn't open but let me browse for it... nothing. FL should at least tell you why it won't load, and/or give you the chance to browse for it, rather than telling you your project file is corrupt, without explaining, or telling you what it failed to find...right? I am not likely to make this mistake again, but others might, and it could save them from a real headache and heart attack.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”