env ctrl - fl 64 - patcher - art2 no signal, no preset load

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HSJIII
Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:24 am

x

env ctrl - fl 64 - patcher - art2 no signal, no preset load

I'm using fl 64 on windows 7 64. I just noticed a family of problems with env controller in patcher:

(1) I just put an env controller into a patcher, and told it to load a preset which I had saved in an env controller outside patcher. The env controller sends a signal for its page 1 (art 1) graph, but when I activate page 2 (art 2) out, no signal is sent, even though there is an envelope graph defined for this page. The graph sends output when the env controller is outside of patcher. I told env controller art2 to enable its envelope; I also tried it the other way...neither way works.

(2) When I tell patcher to load an env controller, it sometimes loads only the first graph (art1). Other times it doesn't load any graph. Other times still, it displays art1 and art2, but still does not send a signal from art2 (which work outside of patcher). The input signal line does move for the key-in, but the ffc it is transmitting to does not receive a signal.

--Somehow after filing this bug, I did get it to work, but of the two env controllers in patcher, only one would respond. I deleted the other one before realizing it could be useful to you guys.

--I'm also noticing that this does not send a new signal if the signal before it decayed to its end (long key down).

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:43 am

x

Re: env ctrl - fl 64 - patcher - art2 no signal, no preset l

Could you upload an .flp file that shows this p...

HSJIII
Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:50 pm

x

reflex wrote:Could you upload an .flp file that...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:28 am

x

Both the "envelope" and the "keyboard mapping" ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”