Tone 2 Products mixed with Ilok causing crash

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Paulevs
Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:24 pm

x

Tone 2 Products mixed with Ilok causing crash

Hello I'm using FL Studio 11.1.1 in Windows 8.1 and I have all the Tone 2 Plugins, which have always worked fine until recently when I have purchased an Ilok for another plugin. Now when I have my Ilok on and I have a Tone 2 plugin open in a project my computer shuts itself down, no option or no warning, just says shutting down and turns off. When I eject the Ilok it works a lot better. I have never had a problem running any Tone 2 product until I got the Ilok. I have searched this extensively and have found it to be a known issue for years so I guess my question is how come there hasn't been a fix yet? There may very well be a legitimate reason and I'm sure it's complicated that there are three different companies involved with this error but it should be in all companies best interest to resolve this issue I would think since we (us affected) are all of your customers.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Paul

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”