FL12 Channel Cut & Copy "Problem"

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
user011456
Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:13 pm

x

FL12 Channel Cut & Copy "Problem"

First off, this is not a real bug! But it is very annoying and need to be fixed IMO. I will give you an example because that problem is difficult to explain:
I selected something in the playlist,now i want to copy the notes to another channel in the channel rack! But it doesnt work if I only right click on the instrument and then select copy/cut/paste, because then this would cut/c/p my selected object in the playlist! So I first have click on my instrument in the channel rack to select it and pop it up. But maybe this plugin is in the position on the screen (maybe if its too large) so i cant see my channel rack anymore. When i close the plugin window now, my instrument will be deselected and i have the same problem as before.
So I always have to move this plugins around, before I can cut/c/p the notes of it.
I hope you understand my problem and fix it.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:08 pm

x

Re: FL12 Channel Cut & Copy "Problem"

Click on the piano roll of the channel instead,...

user011456
Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:48 pm

x

reflex wrote:Click on the piano roll of the cha...

nucleon
Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:01 pm

x

Try clicking the green channel selectors when y...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”