An error occurred reading the state of the plugin ...

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tagirijus
Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:34 pm

x

An error occurred reading the state of the plugin ...

Hello Imageline,

this error message occurred today on my screen:

Code: Select all

An error occurred reading the state of the plugin "MXXX".

The project may still work, but might be unstable. We suggest you revert to a backup of your project.
Is this a known bug?

The errorr message occurred very suddenly. Luckily I am always saving with evolution numbers and furthermore FL made a not that old backup of the project state (thanks for this feature, really!). I am just paranoid, if this error can occurr in the future as well.

Some details regaridng the project: this message popped up 10 times with Meldaproduction plugins (I mainly use their plugins) and the project loads up, but the plugin presets are not loaded up. It just loads the plugin in default state. Furthermore it does not effect all plugins from Meldaproduction - one equalizer is loaded up correctly, but all effects (from Melda) in the mixer and its channels AFTER that equalizer are just default state.

Unfortunately I cannot provide the project file here in public. If it helps I would like to send you the project file per mail.

I am also sending this report to Meldaproduction, since I am not sure who made this bug happen. ;)

Thanks for any help!

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:07 am

x

Re: An error occurred reading the state of the plugin ...

It means the plugin crashed when FL asked it to...

reflex
Site Admin
Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:57 pm

x

Do you know how to make this happen in a new pr...

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:46 pm

x

The test project loads fine here now, I have no...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:37 am

x

Tagirijus wrote:Weird ... With which version di...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”