FL VSTi 64 bit is not showing up in the Gen plugins list

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HSJIII
Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:05 am

x

FL VSTi 64 bit is not showing up in the Gen plugins list

Three bugs related to FL VSTi:

1) 64bit FL VSTi is not showing up in the FL 64 bit generator plugins list. 32 is there, and it's great for some things, but right now I need the 64 bit version to be loadable, and it's not... and I need it because of the bug I mention at the end.

2) Neither is the multi version of it.

3) Moreover, FL 32 bit VSTi is not showing any flanger settings when I load a project there.... spent alot of time making that project specifically to be run inside FL VSTi. :-( I wanted to try it also in 64 to see if I could make it work with that one instead, but lo and behold, it's not even on the FL plugins list. The directory is there, on disk, but the plugin does not show up on the FL plugins list.

Running FL 64 11.1.1

HSJIII
Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:58 pm

x

Re: FL VSTi 64 bit is not showing up in the Gen plugins list

angel bulbhead wrote:Never use it myself but I ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HSJIII
Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:54 pm

x

Re: FL VSTi 64 bit is not showing up in the Gen plugins list

To work around this deficiency, I just created ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”