FLStudio 12/Win7, Explorer windows are not showing

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
synapsi
Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:30 am

x

FLStudio 12/Win7, Explorer windows are not showing

Hi there,

I'm using Windows 7 / 64-bit with FLStudio 12, just downloaded the latest release yesterday. Everything is looking good, apart from this persisting problem: every time I try to do something in FLStudio that opens up a Windows Explorer window on top of the FLStudio window (ie. saving a sample in Edison), the WinExplorer window doesn't appear at all and FLStudio remains basically inoperative until I hit the Esc button, and at that point the Windows Explorer window flashes quickly and disappears. So, there's some serious glitch-hoodoo goin' down with that window management IMHO since I tried all sorts of things with the window management, alt-tab, this and that, the Explorer window just isn't there.

I'm using a dual-display setup with both panels running at 1920x1200 (16:10 HP IPS panels). It doesn't help if I switch to single-window mode etc. - is it a bug or am I just simply missing something here? I haven't experienced this problem with any of the old FLStudio versions all the way to the previous one. All help appreciated! :) Thanks.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”