Mixer delay compensation broken for Fruity Compressor

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HSJIII
Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:57 am

x

Mixer delay compensation broken for Fruity Compressor

FL 64 11.1.1, windows 7

Mixer Delay Compensation generates the exact same number of milliseconds for two parallel mixer inserts -- one of them has only one plugin: a fruity compressor with an attack setting greater than zero ...the other mixer insert (fed from only the exact same mixer insert as the other one) has no plugins at all. I was hoping to compensate for the delay this way because the mix nob in the inserts does not compensate for plugin delay... but with fruity compressor, it's no dice.

The two mixer inserts show exactly the same number of milliseconds for delay compensation, despite one of them having a plugin with delay, and the other one having no plugins at all.

To be certain, by the way: they make a "slushy" sound when both playing in parallel. The slushy sound is not there when running either of them solo... it's only there when both run together. So that's indicator number 2 that their audio out is not being synchronized by the Mixer's delay compensation (so it's not just a display problem, in other words... it really isn't compensating).

PS
1 Sometimes I feel as if "Delay Compensation" is broken in real life, as well. :-(
2 I hope you guys are being safe in Belgium. All the news is about jihadists running wild over Europe. Please keep safe.

HSJIII
Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:56 pm

x

Re: Mixer delay compensation broken for Fruity Compressor

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello HSJIII, Are you...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”