Ghost Automation on nob

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HSJIII
Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:17 am

x

Ghost Automation on nob

I'm looking at a nob that may or may not have been automated before, but is currently not checked for automation links. Even so, when I change the nob's settings to a new value, and set back the songtime in playlist, the nob's value changes from what I set to a new value. Again, I don't know if this nob was ever linked to be automated, before. It sets to the same value each time... back to 100%. I tried linking this nob with a new automation link but it still wants to go back to 100%. It ignores the automation... it did seem to "listen" to the new automation link for one pass of the playlist's looping... then it went to 100% again... but it is checked as if it is linked, still, with the new automation link... it simply ignores it.

As for uploading the example -- The project itself contains some huge audio file links, which would render it virtually impossible to upload without stripping it down alot... over 70 mixer inserts with stuff in them, and lots of long clips... it would not be simple to strip this down for upload.

The nob in question is a mix level nob in a mixer insert.

FidelityMusic
Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:55 pm

x

Re: Ghost Automation on nob

Hello HSJIII, It sounds like there may be an i...

HSJIII
Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:00 pm

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello HSJIII, It soun...

HSJIII
Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:29 pm

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Hello HSJIII, It soun...

FidelityMusic
Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:10 pm

x

Generally those are created when recording even...

HSJIII
Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:15 pm

x

FidelityMusic (IL) wrote:Generally those are cr...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”