Help file crash messed up my Flp file in x64 FLS

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Total Recall
Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:52 pm

x

Help file crash messed up my Flp file in x64 FLS

I was working in a project which was created in and has always been used with FLS 12.2 X64. I opened an instance of Fruity Multiband compressor on the master mixer channel and clicked on "Help" from the plugin's drop down menu. The help file didn't load (white screen) and then FLS crashed. Now when I try to open this project file, it'll only work with FLS x32. It'll always crash within a couple seconds if I open it with FLS x64. I had this same problem with a project before (though I'm not sure what caused it), and opening it with FLS x32, then saving it would allow it to work in FLS x64 again. But that doesn't seem to be working with this project file. Anyway, the cause on this occasion seemed to be the crashing of the help file. This is with Windows 10 x64, btw. And yes, I have all the latest updates and drivers for my system. I've got a very stable setup. Thanks for the help.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”