Love Filter tick / noise when Cut-Off Freqeunce starts

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
goedzo
Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:21 pm

x

Love Filter tick / noise when Cut-Off Freqeunce starts

I have a very annoying issue with the Love Filter when I automate the cut-frequency from zero to full. When it starts it creates a very hard "TICK" / Noise when it starts. This tick is very audible, and cause a lot of strange artefects. Especially when rendering the track, the first miliseconds, a plop appears in the render, which I always need to "cut" out with an wave editor.

I have created a very simple project, that you can hear the obvious tick, when starting. When you move the filter a little to the left, the tick is gone. It doesn't matter at which position (0 or higher) you start.

Bug demo here:
love filter bug.flp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nucleon
Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:11 am

x

Re: Love Filter tick / noise when Cut-Off Freqeunce starts

When the attack of the kick and the instant fil...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”