I had no issues at all with my project until i add the Fruity Stereo shaper. One time it kept holding down a note in my Patcher #2 until I completely restarted the program. Then, after I restarted the program, a little while later, it started to only play a few milliseconds in the beginning of the notes in patcher #2 and would mute the rest of the notes. Hope this helps. I would give my project to you but I am not of fan of putting my hard work out in public.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by -illuminate-
on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.