Patcher Controller issue..

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
neburling
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 am

x

Patcher Controller issue..

I made a patcher with just delay2 and one control knob. I have the audio signal going to the FL Studio and to delay2 parallel with delay2 set to all wet and the control knob set to the input volume of the delay2 plugin.

When I link the control knob to a pad on my midi controller that sends the value to 100% while being held then back to 0 when released the control knob will graphically move back to 0 but randomly the value will stick at 100% until I hit the pad again, sometimes has to be hit several times before it will behave.

I know I can make this effect sans patcher but the idea was to make a whole set of FX that I can link to the pads on my controller where they can have the input volume triggered using Mute2 so that reverbs and such can be triggered for single notes without being muted when the pad is let off of but I just cannot seem to get it to work reliably.

Also I still get random lockups with pretty much anything I make in patcher.

reflex
Site Admin
Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:23 am

x

Re: Patcher Controller issue..

Could you upload the song or the patcher preset...

neburling
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 am

x

I made 3 different versions of this setup yeste...

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

x

FL 10.0.5 might help for Patcher lockups (maybe...

neburling
Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 am

x

I have managed to make a simple patcher with a ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

x

I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Could...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”