Father needs help to get sound from FL Studio!!!

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DAWO
Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:47 pm

x

Father needs help to get sound from FL Studio!!!

Hi, I just bought FL Studio for my 10-year-old son, and he is now eagerly waiting for my fruitless attempts to get any sound out of FL Studio, and as I am sweating and re-reading the manual to get any clues, he gets more and more annoyed having such a jerk of a father not being able to install the simplest software…
So in my desparation I now turn to you guys to get some hints of what to do!!!
The set up is this:
• PC running Windows 7 – 64 bit Home Premium, with 8 GB RAM and a Intel Dual Core Duo CPU (E7400 – 2.27GHz).
• FL Studio Producer Edition v.10.0.9 (just purchased from the Image-Line website)
• Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, attached to the PC via USB.
• Creative Speakers attached to one of Saffires Line Output jacks.
• The computer’s Playback Devices is set to Saffire 6.
• A Casio CTK-5000 keyboard attached to the computer via USB.
Now I have tried all sorts of different settings in the audio section, but I cannot seem to get any sound out of FL Studio at all!! See attached screen dumps! What have I missed?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smudge (umixmusic)
Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

x

Re: Father needs help to get sound from FL Studio!!!

hmmmm looks ok. Maybe check the mixer to make s...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RedSpark
Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 pm

x

Re: Father needs help to get sound from FL Studio!!!

Go to Sound option in Windows (from Control Pan...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”