Content library's content <> manually downloaded content?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
melo:D
Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:37 pm

x

Content library's content <> manually downloaded content?

After setting up a fresh OS and FL over the weekend, time came to download my sample content.
Although my stuff is saved to disk drive I wanted to do it with the CL (content library) and DLM (download manager).
Almost every content I wanted to, downloaded and installed just fine by the "Duo Infernale" (DI).
But the "Tim Healey & Marc Adamo - Alternative House" content is missing.
So I downloaded the stuff manually - besides I downloaded some other zip packages for backup purposes from my account page.
I unzipped the content to my Browser extra search folder, opened FL and was ready to go.
Then I noticed that the content downloaded by the DI only contain the rex loops (ex: Deadmau5 XFer pack) while thoose are missing in the manual downloaded content.
Comparing the content of the Re-zone House Progressive Sample CD (see pictures below) the manual download includes the rex loops and the sounds & FX stuff.
Why is the content different or even incomplete like the Deadmau5 content?

Thanks and rgds
Content downloaded manually.PNG
Content downloaded by DI.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 am

x

Re: Content library's content <> manually downloaded content

I'm not sure, I guess the packages were made at...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”