Search function in Central Admin.

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Catclaw
Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:37 pm

x

Search function in Central Admin.

First of all, let me thank you for a wonderful and amazing program!
I've created (together with Atisteer) a lot of homepages that are working like a clock.
You're my heroes!

I was wondering about if there's any possibility to create a search-function in the Central Admin, like searching for order nr, user, etc. (Or if there's already a such a function and I've missed it.)
The thing is that a homepage that I've created have many customers, so they got like 5-6000 orders. These orders need to be cleared by manually matching the order-id with the payments message (which is the order-id) in the bank - and going through several pages to find the right order-id is not a very funny task. =S
Hehe, you know... Is there a way to create search-functions in CA?

The other wish would be a separation of "All Orders / Confirmed Orders" into "All Orders/Unconfirmed (or New) Orders/Confirmed Orders".
Since confirmed orders are still in the "All Orders" section, they take up a lot of space after a while, and the homepage-owners need to keep track of all orders, so they cannot simply delete them.

I don't know if it's possible, doable or if you even have the time to create such a function, but that would be magnificent!
I'm using "Full Screen Light Icons" theme. (It's really nice and people learn it faster than the older one.=) )

Thank you for your time and thank you again for an amazing program.

EDIT: The homepage in this case: www.btcx.se

Atanas Angelov
Site Admin
Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:30 pm

x

Re: Search function in Central Admin.

Hi, Both sound reasonable. Added in the TODO l...

Catclaw
Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:19 pm

x

You're the best!! Can't express how thankful I'...

Catclaw
Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:57 pm

x

Wow! Thanks! Search-function works like a charm...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”