EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
hornet
Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:00 pm

x

Local jquery script

Hi,

I have an issue related to EZGenerator. After I finshed setting up my HTML pages, I compiled them with a software called "HTMLexe" which has the purpose of creating an executable file from those HTML-pages.
However, those executables would only work in a reliable way when connected to the internet, which seemed strange, as they should not be dependant on the internet.

After writing to their support about this issue, it seems that there is a piece of code in those HTML pages (which I created with EZGenerator) that asks for a jquery script from the internet. This is the code line I am talking about:

Code: Select all

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js">
Their support suggested replacing it with the following code:

Code: Select all

<script src="../jquery.min.js">
This seems to make sense to me, as the jquery file seems to be in the right place (one folder above) so that this should work. However, I could not find a way in EZGenerator to replace that code before creating the HTML-page. I don't want to change the generated pages in a HTML editor, as my project has quite a lot of those pages and replacing the faulty code for every single page would be quite timewasting, especially if I have to update them for any reason in EZGenerator and do it all over again...

Here is the thread I wrote to their support, as it might help you get some information: http://www.gdgsoft.info/t/error-when-no ... ion/1107/7

Please show me a way of configuring EZGenerator the way that the created HTML-pages use the local jquery file (that your software even creates!) instead of using the on on the internet. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Andreas

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:52 pm

x

Re: Local jquery script

hi this is currently not possible will add suc...

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:45 pm

x

hi update to latest version and follow steps o...

hornet
Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

x

Hi Miro, that did the trick! Now everything wo...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”