Artisteer Issue

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dhahii
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 am

x

Artisteer Issue

I realise that this is probably not a valid concern any longer, but I thought I'd mention it.

I have found that a number of sites I have built in EZG with Artisteer templates tend to have their script.js file picked up as "suspicious".

The usual complaint is "Too low entropy detected in string" and the offending code is invariably this:

Code: Select all

[[nsiveType==='phonelandscape'){responsiveType=3;}elseif(responsiveDesign.responsiveType==='phoneportrait'){responsiveType=4;}}varsheet=$('.art-sheet');varsheetWidth=sheet.outerWidth();varheader=$('header');varheight=0;varcssPrefix='art-';//movehtmlshapesvarheaderQuery='header.art-header.art-shapes>*,header.art-header.art-textblock,header.art-header>.art-headline,header.art-header>.art-slogan,header.art-header>.art-positioncontrol,header.art-header>.art-logo';varpageSliderQuery='.art-pageslider.art-slide-item>*';if(headerObjectResizer.isPreview){headerQuery='header.art-slider';pageSliderQuery='.art-pageslider.art-slider,.art-pageslider.art-textblock';}]]
Obviously, there isn't a threat of any kind from this code, but it keeps getting picked up as a potential threat.

Cheers!

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”