Creating Purchase Options for Shop Items...

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nyrican11
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:51 pm

x

Creating Purchase Options for Shop Items...

To anyone that knows how to do this regarding Shop page, please tell me if this is possible and how to make it happen in EZG. Here's what I'm trying to achieve:

My shop has a variety of instrumentals for sale. At this time, each is on sale for $12.00 each. However, I am wanting to make an optional dropdown box for each instrumental that allows the person to select between "Bronze" which is $12.00, or "Silver" which is $20.00 instead of $12.00, or the "Gold" option which is $30.00 instead of $12.00, or "Platinum" which is $75.00 instead of $12.00?

Is it possible to create such a drop down box for each of my store items that allows the person to select this, and to have EZG modify the cost of the price so that they can add it to cart as either Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum?

Any help or input is greatly appreciated. I remember Miro advising me how to do this years ago in EZG3, but at that time, I didn't incorporate the option into my store. However, since all the older EZG3 threads are gone, I can't find the information I had.

Thanks in advance...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”