Two Questions regarding EZG4...

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nyrican11
Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:06 am

x

Two Questions regarding EZG4...

Hello. I recently created a new site, http://www.OurSmartKid.com and I have two questions that I tried to find in the Help manual to no avail.

1) How do I go about setting my blog page as the Home Page? I did what the help manual suggested in moving it to the first spot and location on the treelist. However, this didn't work, and I actually had to create a redirect within my cpanel for the site to properly load up. The help manual also stated to "unset current home page" but I don't know where or how to "unset" it. For some reason, without the redirect in place, it seems to load up my "About Us" page, which funny enough, is "hidden" at the moment as I haven't completed it. I know in EZG3, there was an option when you right click in the Tree list. However, I don't know where to set this or unset this in EZG4 so that I can make my Home Page be the blog page itself. Please let me know how I can do this.

2) Something in EZG4 that I notice, is when using H1, H2, etc. tags, that the URL doesn't seem to underline. How can I make it so that my using an H1 or H2 tag appears as an actual URL link? I'm wanting to optimize properly with the H1 and H2 tags, but the fact that I can't make the blog titles look like URL links has me having to create separate pieces, one as the URL, and the other as the H2 tag instead.

Thanks in advance for your help with this matter. I appreciate it.

matthewfarmery
Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:18 pm

x

Re: Two Questions regarding EZG4...

hi, the for the first problem the original ind...

Nyrican11
Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:42 pm

x

Thanks for the reply. I guess one question wit...

matthewfarmery
Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:25 pm

x

it should be ok, certainly will be if you are u...

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:52 pm

x

hi as long as you don't delete page, data will...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”