EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dhahii
Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 am

x

Multiple Templates in One Site

Hi there!

I've been using Artisteer recently with considerable success (actually - total success).

However, a situation has come up in designing a site: a series of pages within the site (under a single heading/menu entry) would be best served by having a different variation on the template. Creating the variant template in Artisteer makes the part of the process quite straightforward - it's applying it to a site that is a problem.

Basically, the core site requires a fixed width, while these pages would definitely benefit from having a fluid width.

Is there any way to do this? I've searched and checked the How-Tos and nothing seems to fit the bill.

I understand that this is probably completely contrary to the basic concept of EZG, so have no expectation that there is a solution outside creating a fluid variation of the template and applying it to a small site linked-to by the main site ... but it would be nice to have the admin under one roof, so to speak, rather than have two separate admin areas ...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 pm

x

Re: Multiple Templates in One Site

hi not easy, but possible (if you can edit htm...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dhahii
Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 am

x

Re: Multiple Templates in One Site

Hi Miro - thanks for this ... for some reason I...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”