EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
buz
Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:09 am

x

Display User Shop Transactions on User Account Page

Hi Miro and Atanas,

Is there any way (simple way) to display on a Online Editable PAGE, the %Name% of a product that has been purchased by a %user%.

I need to show on each Registered Users Online Editable page (with user dependent content), information that includes the specific product(s) each may have purchased through the Shop function.

The shop page is controlled (ie: requires user login)

This may need more explanation - The function I am seeking is to have product info which may have been purchased (or Bankwire ordered and waiting for payment confirmation in admin) written to an online editable page (with user dependant content) which can be further edited by admin, and also viewed by the user when logged in.

Ideally, if the shop purchased item info was stored somewhere in the database, and could be retrieved and displayed on a user specific page via a Macro
eg: (%shop_shopname_sales(?user)% - In this instance, either have the user ID explicit in the Macro, or default to logged in User Name (which would be preferable).

This maybe already available - I don't have technical details if it is - However, it is important to note that I am trying to utilise the Online editable Pages with User dependant content as User Account Pages, and, if feasible, this would provide a wonderful method to maintain a repository of user specific info related to shop activity.

Please let me know your thoughts. - Thank you so much for any assistance you may be able to offer.

Atanas Angelov
Site Admin
Fri May 04, 2012 8:07 am

x

Re: Display User Shop Transactions on User Account Page

Hi, Users can see all their past orders in the...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”