EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
buz
Sun May 27, 2012 12:28 pm

x

Please help with Iframe issue

HI Atanas and Miro.

I have posted these two issues before as you know - But I am desperate for a proper resolution as my application depends on these working.

I am more than will to pay a contract fee to have them done if you guys feel they are out of scope for your base product.

The two issues are these:

I (MUST) use iFrames inside horizontal tabbed tables - These work beautifully with CHROME - But with IE and Firefox, the browser doesn't refresh the reference inside the iFrame when placed inside a tabbed table - The iFrame appears blank until I force a refresh of the Frame a couple of times - Then it appears.

As an example - Please see the Image which shows the reference to the Iframe inside a Tabbed table.
4.png
You can check by going to the page - http://www.microventuregroup.com/documents/wks-1.php (you will need to login user1 1q2w3e4r )

Is there any way that the IFRAME or the Horizental Tabbed table function can be tweeked to ensure they work together with IE and Forefox (at IE) as they do beautifully with CHROME.

The second issue is regarding the need to selectively reveal a page reference based on shop data.

As you know - I want to restrict access to shop page info based on whether a user has purchased a particular product. The %CATEGORY_VLIST_COLLAPS% function is the one I wish to modify to display all shop CATEGORIES + PRODUCT_NAME (but not link to the PRODUCT_NAME page unless the logged user record in SHOPADMIN matches the specific PRODUCT NAME).
2.png
How can this macro be created? Can you please advise. IN the shop ADMIN screen, under Confirmed registrations, there is a record showing PRODUCT PURCHASED - Also the Logged User Name - So the data is there.

I would really appreciate you pointing me in the right direction on these two final issues.

On a positive - The EZG system is really getting existing in term of the application possibilities it now opens up with OEPages and User Dependant content. Great work.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:39 pm

x

Re: Please help with Iframe issue

hi can you send me your project? i need to see...

buz
Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 pm

x

Miro, Thanks for your reply - The file as app...

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:42 pm

x

hi i think i may have solution for "iframe not...

buz
Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:16 pm

x

Thanks Miro - I have placed this inside the Tab...

buz
Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:49 am

x

It appears that the behaviour of iFrame inside ...

buz
Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 am

x

Miro - I have adjusted the page access control ...

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:34 am

x

hi i created howto entry about currently avail...

buz
Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 am

x

The macro scripts are great - thank you

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”