EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
buz
Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:12 am

x

Question re: Online Editable Pages

Hi Atanas, Miro

I am commencing to place content into a series of online editable pages - (with user dependant content) - The content load is being undertaken as Administrator, which means that each page is being loaded up with DEFAULT user content.

I have notice that it is taking a very long time to SAVE default content (ie: for all users) once data has been entered. Even a small change means I have to wait up to a minute for the on-line editor to complete the save. I am wondering if there was some MYSQL related or Online Editable Page control that could effect this process. I am using many EDIT fields across many pages, so I would not be surprised if I am just overloading the performance parameters of the product. But I thought I should at least ask.

Hope you're not too swamped with work - If you have time to check it at your end let me know and I will email the log in details.

Cheers BUZ

More info - I just notice that the content is saved to the database quickly (because I can refresh the page from another browser even while I am waiting for the INNOVA LIVE editor to complete its SAVE function). So, maybe it is something to do with the INNOVA LIVE Editor getting into a temporary loop during the SAVE process.

More Info -2 I have now tested with all four browsers - Chrome, IE9, Firefox 2, Safari
Each time, the data is written to the database immediately on clicking SAVE from inside Innova LIVE editor - (I can see this by checking with another browser logged in to view page) But the editor "Hangs" in Saving Mode - Sometimes for minutes (I then force close the browser session and start again). I haven't tried with the default Innova Editor, but, of course, if I use this, I give up some of the really nice features of Innova Live.

I have now tested the process with Innova Built in Editor - The same thing occurs - It hangs in the SAVE function (although the data is written to the database).

Can you think about what may be causing the Editor To HANG during the save process, CHeers

miro (staff)
Site Admin
Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 am

x

Re: Question re: Online Editable Pages

hi can you give me access to this page (via e-...

buz
Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:29 pm

x

Hi MIro, I have sent through the details as req...

buz
Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:34 pm

x

Additional Info. Miro, I have tested again, an...

buz
Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 pm

x

Miro, thanks for your help - It appears that th...

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”