Inteligent Preset Search for OGUN

Share your presets and programming tips here.

Return to “Ogun & Autogun - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Ricciardo
Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:16 pm

x

Inteligent Preset Search for OGUN

hi there, first of all i must say i buy ogun, because i loved autogun sound, when i discovered that synth was the same, but without knob modeling option
i didnt think twice to buy it

its realy amazing how it sounds and the potencial that it has to make textures

i supose the more than 4 billion presets were created by computer using a randomic way in some kind, and
same time when the OGUN tells us wich type of preset is, how it sound and how it looks like, is same time reading the sound

so my question is, having such ability using a computer to do it in this automatic way, generating such number of presets

is there any way to insert in OGUN preset manager

i mean, if the machine is able to read the texture, sound and how it looks like, it would be amazing
if same time machine would tell us, wich preset sound more like a pad, a lead and fx, an ambience

and this can be made if the computer reads the attack for exemple of any preset

most of Pads have a slow atack and long release or sustein
most of leads have a fast a atack

if you could have a smart searching preset like the FM8 or any native instruments synth
it would turn ogun in the most powerfull synth ever

forget any rompler, forget any synth of another kind, if ogun have a smart way to search is 4 billion presets
using "words" that synth have... this WOULD BE AMAZING

since ogun use terms like : "echoing", "chourd" any kind of important word that it show in the info panel

if we could simple search that words BELIVE ME, i would PAY more 100€ MORE if you do such thing

any way, allready is a great synth, i also love sound design but... OGUN can turn a new page in the VST history

gol
Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:42 am

x

since ogun use terms like : "echoing", "chourd"...

kdubayoo
Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 pm

x

I just bought Ogun myself and also really am am...

gol
Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:45 pm

x

Is there a way to manually name and save a soun...

elyos
Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

x

<french> désolé de vous contredire ...

Return to “Ogun & Autogun - Presets & Programming”