Reese w/ SubBass

find/exchange/discuss 3OSC & TS404presets & tips here

Return to “3OSC & TS404 - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SloppyGuy
Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:47 am

x

Reese w/ SubBass

Hence the patch section for 3xoc is lacking in content I'm taking it upon myself too feed him a couple presets, in short making his life more Bearable(I'm such a good person (/happyface)).
A reese will be a grand way to start an attempt at releasing a preset, so why not start there? Why not indeed... Anyway I Mitt Romney as well stop wasting your time, with time wasting words like these.

Audio demo: There's one in the "zip"

For the installation and use of this preset you will need any edition of FL and to be reading these words and the words beyond them.

First you must open a project you're working on, or a fresh FL project. Then you are to open the "Reese (3xoc).zip" and drag out the "Reese (3xoc)" folder to your desktop.
Opening him will reveal two folders, open the one that reads: "(3xoc) Channels in a Layer". Drag the '.fst' file into the channel window, you will see 3 items appear in the window.
Select all of them and click on the first insert on the mixer, press "Ctrl, Shift, L'.

Go to the "Reese (3xoc)" folder and click on the "Mixer States" folder, you will find two files one named "Reese MixerTrack" and the other "SubBass MxerTrack". Drag them to the equivalent inserts in FL.

If you did it right you should find that your Reese preset sounds like the "audio demo".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “3OSC & TS404 - Presets & Programming”