Preset select arrows not working - drumpad

The place to upload Drumaxx presets and discuss programming it.

Return to “Drumaxx & Drumpad - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
NathanD1
Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 pm

x

Preset select arrows not working - drumpad

I'm having a difficult time trying to figure out exactly why the little left and right arrows on both sides of the "patch name" window, at the top middle of the drumpad screen, won't do anything when I click them. I'm assuming they're supposed to switch to the next patch. It gets quite cumbersome having to load each time - a task that is compounded by not being able to "preview" a sound before choosing it. My guess is that I just need to make sure things are in the right folder and perhaps link them to the plugin or rename them.

second question about Drummaxx. When multiple instruments are playing simultaneously, it has a tendancy to not play some notes, drown some notes out (more or less obviously), and cut some notes short while at the same time completely changing the way they sound. Is there a way to keep it from doing this? It seems as though it doesn't have enough voices to play what I'm asking of it, or it is trying to mimic the physical limitations of a real person, and therefore can't perform certain combinations.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Jofarrow
Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:32 pm

x

Re: Preset select arrows not working - drumpad

Did you ever fix this problem? I am having the ...

Jofarrow
Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 pm

x

Re: Preset select arrows not working - drumpad

Did you ever fix this problem? I am having the ...

Return to “Drumaxx & Drumpad - Presets & Programming”